Video tutorial for the application of ADHESIVA ST 20, a Mono-component adhesive with a modified silane-polymer base, created for the installation of wooden flooring, pre-finished and solid wood of any kind.
ADHESIVA ST 25 ECO
SINGLE-COMPONENT ADHESIVE, WITH A MODIFIED POLYMERIC SILANE BASE. IT HAS A SPECIFIC LOW-MODULUS ELASTICITY FOR FIXING RIGID LVT, SPC AND LVT AND IS ALSO SUITABLE AS A GENERAL-PURPOSE ADHESIVE FOR LAYING ALL TYPES OF CUSHIONED FLOORING, IN PARTICULAR ALL TYPES OF PVC.
- LVT (“Luxury Vinyl Tiles”)
- Rigid LVT in tiles or sheets
- Pure and blended PVC tiles and flooring on the roll
- PVC with foam backing and on multi-layered backing
- Vinyl Composite Tiles (VCT)
- Carpet with all types of backing (latex, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac etc)
- Linoleum with all types of backing
- Polyurethane-backed flooring
- Polyolefin and chlorine-free flooring
- Rubber flooring (in tiles and sheets, including laminate flooring with a rubber or foam backing)
Approx. 600 – 800 g/m²