Video tutorial for the application of PRIMER PU, a modified polyurethane primer for sealing and consolidation of cement screeds.
MODIFIED POLYURETHANE PRIMER FOR SEALING AND CONSOLIDATION OF CEMENT SCREEDS.
- Low V.O.C. (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Solvent free
- Low viscosity
- Sealing of cement screeds which contain higher than normal (around 2%) humidity, to ensure correct installation of solid and finished wooden flooring
- Consolidation of porous surfaces in cement or gypsum
- Consolidation of concrete screeds which have low abrasion resistance
- Old screeds where there may be rising damp
- Suitable for underfloor heating
200 – 350 g/m²
|Plastic Tank||6 Kg|