Video tutorial for the application of wallpaper with non-woven backing. The glue is applied directly to the wall with a short-haired wool roller.
NATURAL RESIN-BASED PASTE READY-TO-USE ADHESIVE FOR ALL TYPES OF WALL COVERINGS. SPECIFICALLY FOR FIBERGLASS WALL COVERINGS.
IT CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH ALL ACM STARCH-BASED PRODUCTS. ALSO FOR WALL COVERINGS FOR CONTRACT AND COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS.
- Exceptional adhesive strength
- Does not stain
- High yield
- Very Low V.O.C. (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Heavy vinyl wallpapers with paper or non-woven backing
- Heavyweight, paintable and non-paintable non-woven wall coverings
- Expanded wall coverings
- Fiberglass wall coverings, any thickness
- Thermal and sound absorbing wall coverings
150 – 250 g/m2, depending on the porosity of the substrate
|Bucket||2 X 5 Kg|
|Bucket||1 X 10 Kg|
|Bucket||1 X 15 Kg|
Video tutorial for applying the glue on the back of the wallpaper with paper backing.
Video tutorial for applying contract wallpaper with a roller directly on the wall.